Post- Production 1- Title & Content page
Mostly what I've been doing this entire week, is just editing my Title & Content page of my magazine. I spent 2 days working on my Title page. I added gold coloring on the left of my title page for all of the words on the left side, just to have it tie into the sunset and all of the same colors throughout my magazine. I added a teaser on the Title page for my feature article, just because I need to correctly advertise the most important idea in the magazine and the overall eye-catcher of the magazine. I moved the year 2021 under the letters TR, and I was going to move down all of the different titles in the dark area, but I realized that it wasn't necessary and it looked better to the left side of the page. In order to attract people, I added a selling line on the front cover of the page. I changed the number "2", to the actual word, "to", just because some people might not understand what I'm trying to say, also the fact that my target audience ranges from 21- however old, and I do not want my audience to think this magazine is too young for them or made specifically for the young adults.
Moving on to the next subject, I spent the last 3 days of the week just editing my content page. I didn't realize that I wasn't supposed to have the title of my magazine on my content page, so I took that off. I added a few black lines to the content page. I faded a picture in the background for that page, and I changed the numbers on the content page to more realistic looking numbers, not just 2, 4, 6, 8.... then that would be obvious that it was done by a student. By the end of this week I had finished my Title page & my content page and was ready and motivated to work on my 2 other pages of the feature article!!
Comments
Post a Comment