Peer Review

Jennifer Lamb


PEER REVIEW 


Some of the feedback that I received from my peers that I thought was nice was that there was good coloring throughout the entire magazine, the coloring on the title page looked good, I had nice pictures, a nice minimalistic look, they liked on my title page the black lines I added to make it look like a runway track, and the white color on the title page pop. These were all of the positive comments that I had from my peers and the teacher.  


Other criticism that I know is necessary to change on my magazine from my peers and teacher is that I have to take the title of my magazine off of the content page, pull the font down on the feature article, make the font bigger on the feature article, add black lines to the content page, possibly add gold coloring on the left of my title page, I definitely need to add teasers for the feature article on the title page, I'll move 2021 to the right or under the letters TR, possibly move down the titles on the dark side for my cover page, pull down my title TRAVEL down a little bit, I need to add a selling line to the title page, I need to change the number 2 to the actually word to, I need to fade a background picture in the pack of the content page, possibly add title headers with page numbers at the top of the pages, I might change the color of the question, add a sunset picture at the end of my magazine so it all comes together because of the title page picture, possibly change up the feature article and add pictures to both sides of Mexico, and for the feature article I have to focus more on the images and the layout as well as the Q&A, and add more writing to both pages of the feature article.  


I think that the constructive criticism really helped me out and I can now make my project the best it can be to it’s full potential thanks to my peers. I’ll continue working on my project for the next few weeks adding whatever needs to be added. I had a lot of information to intake from this presentation, and I was presenting for a very long time in front of the class so I feel like my classmates were actually giving me helpful, and raw advice that will make my magazine the best it can be. 

Comments