Production 2- Photographs for Week 8

  I already have all of my photographs ready to import into InDesign, and I have been editing and cropping the specific pictures that I would like to use in my magazine. I did end up taking a few more sunset and sunrise pictures, and I looked through my camera roll one last time to try and find any more pictures of the sky or palm trees or the water or really anything that pertains to nature and outside. I added all of these pictures to my album of photographs that I may possibly use for my magazine, I like to do this so I can have multiple choices just in case I don't like a certain picture, I will have way more to choose from, that way I don't have to worry about taking even more last minute. I am ready to import these pictures, and the vibe for this magazine is very vibrant and natural. I am very excited to import these into InDesign and ready to start arranging my magazine. 

Comments