Production 1- Scheduling shoots and interviews Week 7
For the pictures used throughout the magazine, I used pictures that I have taken while traveling. All of the pictures used were taken, and edited, by me. I just made a huge folder filled with possible images I could use throughout my magazine, and most of the pictures were saturated and very vibrant. The theme for my magazine was sleek and colorful, but not too much, just a natural type of feel and sunset/ sunrise idea. Most pictures had the sky in them, and I really enjoy photographing. I photographed a few more pictures of sunsets and pretty cotton candy skies that I might possibly use.
I scheduled an interview with my mom for Wednesday because she is very busy and she is always flying. 80% of the time my mom usually isn't home and she is working, so I definitely needed to schedule a date to interview her and Wednesday she was off. I just asked her multiple questions about what she likes to do while traveling, and the basic overall questions about her career and what she likes to do while traveling.
Both parts of this week went by smoothly and I got most of the things I need for my magazine, and I am super excited to finally put it all together. Time is flying by way quicker than it was expected too. But I am confident with my work and motivated to get it done and edited.
Comments
Post a Comment