Peer Pitch & Concept Refinement Chart
Jennifer Lamb
Concept Refinement (Blog Post 6)
AICE Media Studies AS
Portfolio Project Concept Refinement
Fall 2020
CATEGORY | DETAILS |
Film OR Magazine | Magazine |
Genre | Travel magazine |
Target Audience (Be specific) | 17 to the age of 30 that just like to relax and travel as well |
What is your concept? (Be thorough & specific. Review the links on Blackboard) | My concept is more for the people that love to travel but when they get to their specific place they can just relax and find more chill things to do instead of all of the other magazines that only have the most exciting things to do, and that’s what makes my magazine different. My concept is including things like traveling to different places globally, the main focus will be on having things to do when you just feel like relaxing and chilling and not always wanting to go out to all of the touristy attractions for the more introverted types of people, different activities you could do based on if you have a low budget or high budget, different places you could stay at based on your budget... for example lower or higher priced hotels and Airbnb's to stay at, and a section for when you just feel like doing something out of the blue and instead of staying in or doing relaxing things there can be a section for crazy things to do.
What not to do, don’t feel the hustle and bustle and don’t want to have to see everything and do everything |
How did you conceive the idea for this concept? | I love to travel, and not every time I travel I want to do so many things, so I thought it would be cool if I did something different where I talk about the more laid back and calmer things to do |
What do you believe is unique about your concept? | It's GLOBAL traveling advice, different types of activities for the more relaxed and introverts |
Why do you believe this product will be of interest to your audience? | Being able to travel and experience different things- there’s things for every type of person, but this specializes in the more relaxed things and laid back when you don’t feel like going out to all the fancy, touristy places, and just do the more local chill things |
FEEDBACK RECEIVED FROM PEERS
|
How will I show my advertisements?
I changed my whole concept- I changed it to being a travel magazine specifically for those who love to travel but don’t enjoy to go to all of the really touristy places and all of the crazy adventures, but instead like to go to the more laid back places and that enjoy to not be rushed into anything and stay relaxed the majority of the trip. |
Originally, I thought that I wanted to do a normal travel magazine that was basic and included fun activities and adventures to do when traveling for young adults. But I changed the whole idea when Mrs. Gartland gave me some excellent feedback, so my magazine wasn’t like every other travel magazine. When presenting my concept I had mentioned how in one of my issues I was going to include a section for the more relaxed people and things to do when you don’t feel like going to all the touristy places. Mrs. Gartland believed that if I based my magazine on the more laid back and chill things to do when traveling, it would make my magazine be unique and different. I totally changed my concept and now I'm basing it upon things to do while traveling for the introverts, and people that don’t enjoy going out every day to the adventurous, touristy attractions.
Comments
Post a Comment